9. Goodness, no!! I graduated 18 years ago, but thanks for the compliment!
8. No, we homeschool. We’re just out to pick up a bag of pork rinds and some Mountain Dew, then we gotta hurry home to catch our soaps.
7. What?! Where did you guys come from? Oh my! i thought I told you kids to stay at school! I’m sorry. This happens all the time. (sigh)
6. There isn’t? Why, you’d think we would have seen more kids out then, don’t you?
5. We’re on a field trip studying human nature’s intrusive and assumptive tactics of displaying ignorance and implied superiority. Thanks for the peek!
4. On our planet we have different methods of educations. (Shhhh! No, i didn’t give it away… keep your antennae down!)
3. I thought that today was Saturday…. come on kids, hurry!
2. Nooooope. Me ‘n Bubba jes’ learns ’em at home. Werks reel good!
And the number one answer we should NEVER give to the question: “What? No school today?”
1. “The school said they couldn’t come back until they’re no longer contagious.”